5 Beauty Tips for Brides
Updated: Aug 30
Every bride wants beautiful, clear and glowing skin on her wedding day. Here are a few tips to ensure that.
1. Go to a skin care professional to get an assessment. Find the best products for your skin months before the wedding.
2. Most importantly eat good, clean, whole foods. Drink a lot of water. Work from the inside to get the best results for the outside.
3. Make sure to use an eye cream I use Nivea Q10 plus. It works wonders for dark cirlces.
4. The 4 weeks leading up to the date don't try any new products or go for any new treatments you haven't tried in case you get a reaction from it.
5. Get your brows tweezed, waxed or threaded at least 1 week before the wedding. The makeup artist will pluck away any regrowth on the day.
Do you have any tried and tested tips? Comment below and help other brides.